Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive
Package: £18000 - £20000 per annum + £10-£20k OTE + excellent benefits
Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive, Central London, SE1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a leading player in high quality business events. Due to expansion within our clients Central London offices, they now seek an eloquent, confident and professional graduate with first class verbal and written communication skills to join their fun, friendly and warm team to recruit and manage their sponsors and exhibitors.
- Understanding new topics and industries quickly.
- Identifying the key sectors to sell into.
- Account management of current clients.
- Creating a sales database.
- A little bit of marketing and copywriting.
- Cold-calling new sales leads.
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages.
- Client meetings.
- Running the conference and exceeding clients expectations on the actual day at the conference.
- Minimum of six months work experience, not necessarily within the events industry.
- A/B/Cs at A Level - ideally have a 2:1 degree level.
- Bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy.
- Hardworking, have a great eye for detail and be able to handle yourself professionally on the phone and face-to-face with senior decision makers.
- A great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for sponsors and exhibitors.
- A competative basic salary of up to £20,000
- Good uncapped OTE - realistic £26k-£40k in first year
- Other excellent benefits & perks
- Being part of a great company who will be committed to helping you drive your career forward!
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive career APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search