Media Sales Executive
Package: £24000 - £28000 per annum + 30% OTE + Excellent benefits
Media Sales Executive, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a leading special-interest content business who are home to market-leading brands in craft, cycling, science and nature, homes and music. Due to growth, our client now seeks a talented Media Sales Executive to join their lively central Bristol office to conceptualise, sell, and deliver integrated advertising solutions to their clients.
- Devise and implement a personal advertising strategy to ensure maximum commercial revenue across your portfolio of an estimated 100-120 key clients
- Develop new advertising revenue through a mixture of developing existing client relationships and new business development
- Analyse and identify sector and market trends, new products and commercial revenue streams to add value to the portfolio
- Champion brands internally and externally
- Represent the wider brand portfolio where appropriate to clients and agencies
- The role is a mixture of field and office-based sales - you'll have the opportunity to meet clients face to face so a willingness to travel is needed
- A proven track record of successful B2B selling, ideally in advertising solutions - however this is not an essential requirement.
- Strong sales developer, one who will lead from the front.
- Can demonstrate experience of pitching and delivering integrated partnerships and print display opportunities to clients in a variety of settings.
- Proven new business development acumen.
- Good working knowledge of traditional and digital advertising formats.
- Ability to think both strategically and laterally to drive value from a client portfolio in a complex and stakeholder driven environment.
- Developed sales negotiation, communication and presentation skills - understand pricing and how to deliver value for advertisers in a competitive market setting.
- Able to represent the brand in a professional manner, maintaining and growing established industry contacts and building constructive and effective relationships and long-term partnerships.
- Ability to work independently, measuring own performance against goals and evaluate results consistently.
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Excellent commission structure - 30% of salary paid monthly plus £2k overage per quarter
- Exceptional list of corporate benefits
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Expenses paid for client visits
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- Excellent career opportunity with a company named one of the best places to work in the UK 2022; who place huge importance on the wellbeing, support and development of their people, with a friendly and open culture
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Media Sales Executive career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search