Project Operations Coordinator
Package: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Project Operations Coordinator, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants, and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks a Project Operations Coordinator in their Bath offices to assist the accurate resourcing, planning and financial reporting of Engineering projects within the UK, to ensure consistency of approach and to identify, manage and mitigate our exposure to risk.
- Assist team leaders with maintaining accurate resource utilisation records, seeking information from all levels in the business.
- Assist in reviewing monthly performance for projects in consultation with job leaders.
- Assist in reviewing project accounts and helping teams understand fluctuations and remediation routes to mitigate financial risks.
- Assist with production of monthly reports/reporting processes.
- Assist the wider Project Operations community with more general tasks.
- Ensuring reporting is in line with all current company procedures.
- To champion the use of projects Quality and Management tools (Deltek) across disciplines.
- Where appropriate you will be responsible for training engineers in the use of appropriate project management tools, templates, and other business financial tools.
- Previous experience in a role where commercial awareness is critical.
- Used to the manipulation and reporting of data, with excellent use of databases and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise in line with business requirements.
- Degree or qualification in a financial, commercial, or business management discipline, or commensurate commercial experience.
- User of Deltek Vision or equivalent ERP system.
- Experience of working in Engineering or consultancy in a similar field.
- Competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Project Operations Coordinator career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search