Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: St. Helens
Package: £17000 - £18000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Trainee Recruitment Administrator, St Helens, Merseyside
Resolve Recruitment have recently opened a new branch based in St Helens, Merseyside, and are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Driving and Industrial division.
- Using an online booking system to update candidate availability
- Updating our online booking system daily and allocating candidates to assignments that come in from clients
- Completing candidate registrations both face to face, and in the current climate, over the phone, ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately and legally
- Monitoring candidate and client compliance documents, ensuring that everything is up to date and accurate
- Working closely with colleagues, ensuring that all temporary and temp to perm bookings are filled
- Being on call, on a rotational basis
- Experience within the Transport/Logistics industry is advantageous however not essential
- Must be willing and able to build professional relationships with candidates and clients alike
- Must be friendly, professional and approachable at all times
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, often at times with little notice to deliver results
- Competitive salary of £17,000-£18,000
- Uncapped commissions paid on team performance, variable
- Excellent staff discounts, benefits, nights out etc.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:00, Friday 08:30-16:00
If this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, based in St Helens, Merseyside, Is something that you are interested in, or would like more information about, please don't hesitate to send over an up to date version of your CV to , TODAY!
Return to job search