Package: £18000 - £20000 per annum + Pension, Medical Scheme etc
Yard Operative, Eastleigh, Southampton
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside one of the UK's largest suppliers for electricity generators who are looking an Experience Yard Operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will support the yard Foreman and the rental team in the preparation, testing, and repair of generator sets. This is mainly a depot-based role; however, there will be occasions where it is necessary to travel to site
The Role -
- Assist in the service, maintenance and overall upkeep and appearance of the depot's Rental fleet.
- Provide general assistance in the yard and workshop, including loading and offloading equipment.
- Operate forklift in yard as required once training has been given.
- Obtain hours and fuel levels of all generators returned by customers or by the clients transport
- Assist in the servicing and repairs to the client and customers' equipment off site if required.
- When required, drive company vehicles to collect/deliver parts and any essential equipment once training has been given.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
- Comply with all aspects of the company ISO quality and environmental management standards and procedures, and occupational health and safety best practice, proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme.
The Person -
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Holding a Counterbalance Forklift Licence would be desirable
- Must have previous experience of working in a yard/workshop environment
- Must hold a valid CSCS
- Must be able to work your own initiative
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as in a team
- Must have an excellent attitude and be flexible towards work
Each candidate will have a DBS Check completed by the client
The Rewards -
- 23 days annual leave, plus any bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available on weekends
- 08.00 starts
If this Yard Operative position based in Eastleigh, Southampton, is something that you are interested in or would like more information about, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01744 416 000 (opt 1) or APPLY TODAY!
Labourer, Labouring, Yard worker, Yard Operative, CSCS, CSCS Card, CSCS Card Holder, Counterbalance Forklift Driver, Counterbalance Forklift, Counterbalance Driver, Counterbalance Licence, Counterbalance Operative, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Forklift Operative, Warehouse Counterbalance Operative, Eastleigh, Southampton, SO50
Return to job search