Class 2 Relief Driver
Class 2 Relief Driver, Staplehurst
Resolve Recruitment are working with the UK's leading Fast Food and Catering Supplier. Our client is looking for someone for a Class 2 Relief Driver on a temporary to permanent contract to join their team in Staplehurst, Kent.
- To cover deliveries as and when required due to holidays, sickness and absence or any other situation as they arise.
- Provide sickness or holiday cover, as required, for warehouse personnel and other driving staff.
- To ensure that all allocated deliveries are completed daily.
- To ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy and that the load is secure before leaving site.
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork for each delivery is actioned/completed in line with Company procedure and instructions on delivery note.
- To ensure that all monies collected are handled in line with the Company procedure.
- To actively develop working relationships with the customer base and provide high levels of customer service through delivery.
- To ensure that all payments are cashed in at the end of each day in line with Company procedure.
- To ensure that all procedures i.e.: Health & Safety, vehicle security and requirement under the Ministry of Transport Operators Licence are always adhered to.
- To maintain the vehicle cleanliness at the standard required to meet the Company audit procedures.
- To report any defects or concerns relating to the vehicle to the Operations Manager immediately.
- Any other general duties required within the grading of this position.
- Newly passed welcome to apply!
- You must hold a minimum of a Cat C entitlement on licence
- Must hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- Max of six points on your licence
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be polite, approachable, well presented, and professional
- Additional bonus scheme that can add £160 to wage (once permanent)
- Retention bonus of £50 per week
- Based on a 48-to-52-hour week
If you are interested in this exciting Class 2 Driver position based in Staplehurst, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search