Location: Chew Valley
Package: Up to £10 per hour
Warehouse Operative - Bishop Sutton, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are currently working with a well-known food distributor based in Bishop Sutton, due to their continuous growth they are looking for warehouse operatives.
- Take control of the goods in procedure, checking deliveries against delivery paperwork, and recording information both electronically and on paper.
- Breaking down of palletised stock and locate stock in correct pick location within the warehouse
- Ensuring stock is warehoused according to correct rotation and in accordance with the traceability coding or best before dates.
- Occasional stock taking, stock checking and stock rotation inspections.
- There maybe a business need for you to carry out other duties that are within your capabilities.
- Warehouse Operative experience is essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
- Hard working
- 06:00am - 15:00pm
- £10 per hour or £11 if FLT trained
- 5 days a week working every other Saturday (A Day off in the week to compensate for this)
For more information on this exciting Warehouse Operative role please APPLY TODAY.
Warehouse Operative, Warehouse, Operative, Warehouse, Distribution, Bishop Sutton, Bristol
Return to job search